ERE Keycard

ERE majors and Environmental Systems grad students may submit an electronic request for 24-hour key card access to Science-D and the Engineering computer labs for the academic year (fall and spring semesters): Please login to request key card access

Non-ERE majors who are enrolled in ENGR classes for the current term may submit a key card request for this term only:


How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!