Forms and Handouts

The table below contains forms and documents that are frequently sought by students and faculty within the department.  Below the table is a detailed description of each table entry.




  • Current Semester Schedule

  • Upcoming Semester Schedule



Advice for FALL 2022 Registration
Read the registration information/advice prepared by the ERE faculty to be sure you get the classes you need and make good progress toward your degree!

GEAR Planning Guide
A fillable planning guide to help students map and keep track of their general education.

Major Academic Plans (MAPs)
The planning guides at this link are designed to help students map and keep track of their major courses. Choose the ERE MAP that's appropriate for you, based on which Math and English courses you start(ed) with at Humboldt.

Class Flow Chart
A flow chart of the required ERE major classes

ERE Advice Road Map
Use this checklist as a way to plan your education so you develop into a world class environmental resources engineer.

Five Year Course Rotation Plan
View the 5-year course offering plan for all ENGR classes, or for classes in other majors.  Please note:  The five year course rotation for ENGR design electives is our best estimate of the course offerings for a given semester. The actual courses that are offered are dependent on student demand and faculty availability.

Faculty Office Hours
ERE faculty office hours for the current semester.

Current Semester Schedule
When available:  The ERE class schedule for the current semester (no summer session) in grid format.  PLEASE NOTE: for the most accurate and up-to-date version of the class schedule, including meeting rooms, times, etc., please view the schedule posted in Student Center or at this link.

Upcoming Semester Schedule
When available: A DRAFT schedule for next semester

Graduation Contract for Post-Bac Students  (No longer required for most ERE majors!)
PLEASE NOTE:  A Graduation Contract is *no longer required* for ERE majors who are pursuing their first undergraduate degree.  These students will work with their major advisors to have substitutions/exceptions approved directly within their DARS.  Post-bac students, who do not have DARS, will still need to complete the grad contract at the above link.

Appropriate Technology Minor Contract
A fillable contract/course subsitution agreement for students interested in declaring a minor in Appropriate Technology.

Letters of Recommendation
A detailed explanation of how students should approach their ERE instructors to request a letter of recommendation, and what do to once the request has been made.

In order to view these forms, you may need to download Adobe Reader and the Microsoft Word Viewer.

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if Humboldt is right for you? Explore what Humboldt has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!