Science D Map

The majority of ERE program is housed in Science D

Jenkins Hall Map

The Energy Resources lab is in Jenkins Hall.

Harry Griffith Hall Map

The department office and faculty offices are located in Harry Griffith Hall.

Humboldt State Campus Map

Printable map (PDF) of the entire HSU campus.

How to Apply

So environmental resources engineering sounds interesting, but you are still not sure if HSU is right for you? Explore what HSU has to offer to both freshman and transfer students.


For paperwork and forms such as major and minor contracts, course planning guides, semester schedules, course rotations, office hours and more, visit our forms page!